Conflicts with Advanced Shipping Rules?

• Default avatar
    trang0    
     4 years ago

Hello team,

Thank you so much for the wonderful coupon plugin. I can see that it definitely does this job. Just 1 small problem for me, I think this is due to Advanced Shipping Rules but I am not sure.

The coupon works fine but there is a Notice shows up that says Coupon not found. However, it still applies to the order. I am confused as I do not know where to start to trace back this problem?

Can anyone please help? I saw another thread from 6 months ago but his problem seems to be something else instead.

Thank you so much!

Virtuemart 3.6.2

Joomla 3.9.10

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

Is it possible to have a look at the issue?  You can send me info on how to reproduce by private message.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

Ok, had a look, not sure from just viewing it.  I have not seen a conflict with shipping rules in a long time.  By chance do you have abandoned cart installed?  If so, can you go to extensions > plugins, search for it and disable it temporarily?  If you do this, does the error go away?
  • Default avatar
    trang0    
     4 years ago

Oh wow you are absolutely correct! I disabled abandoned cart from webkul and it’s fine now. I guess i just throw that money away LOL!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

Can still use it if you modify it and stop it from taking over the coupon system: