Rule not being applied

• Default avatar
    gouz    
     4 years ago

I have this rule.
    Let's say that I want the user to have available as award points, 1% of all Euros he has paid across all shipped order.
    Is this the correct rule?

I ask because using that, the credits do not add to his account when changing the status between the order statuses. It is not clear how the system exactly checks and adds the points. Can I trigure it, then untrigure it and then retrigure it depending purely on the order status that I change from back end? How does it work exactly. It is far from clear to me.

Also, I have noticed that changing the status from within the order, does not reflect to the selected value of the drop down list within the order overal list. Is this normal virtuemart behavior?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago  last edited 4 years ago

Hello,

Yes, the rule is correct.  It will give 1% reward for all orders.  One note is the start date.  You currently have it set to 2019-10-04.  The system will look for orders from this date forward.  If you want to calculate for earlier orders, update the start date earlier.

Now there are 2 main themes:
     - Credit: collection of points
     - Payment: payment of points

When you create a rule and customer gets rewarded, they are being credited.  You can see the credit on the 'credit history' screen.

For payment collection, you will need to set it up.  In AwoRewards > configuration, you can setup either "automatic" or "request" coupon payouts.  Once a customer gets paid, then you can view this on the 'payment screen'.

There is a cron that should run that should automatically trigger rules processing for credits.  The setup is in aworewards > configuration > cron.  You can trigger rules processing manually by running the url on that page.

Also, if you setup automatic coupon payout, you can manually trigger it by going to aworewards > users, selecting the users you want to trigger it for, and in bulk actions, triggering the payment.

Hope it is a little more clear, let me know if you have further questions.

And one other note, in AwoRewards > configuration > general tab, you need to set the orders status to trigger order rules and reverse them.
  • Default avatar
    gouz    
     4 years ago

These are the orders from a user:
    Orders from one user

This is my rule now:
    Rule

And this is my conf:
    configuration

However, when I trigger the cron link, only 1.81 is given to the user as shown here:
    credits

I think this is from one order only. Shouldn't I see there 1% of all the accumulated orders in the history of the user?

Thank you
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

Hello,

I setup this rule locally and ran it, and for me, it runs fine.  Did you run cron before changing the start date?  Just to be sure, delete the credit and rerun cron.  Hopefully it should calculate the correct point total.