Specific Customer Import Issue and Bulk Adding Automatic Discounts

• Default avatar
    craig5    
     4 years ago  last edited 4 years ago

Heya Seyi!

I have sucessfully imported my 1529 new codes into my new site but there are two issues:

(1) In my import file I have specified each coupon to only be valid for one individual customer, however the codes that have been created don't reflect this in Other Restrictions - Customer so I've clearly missed a coulmn or a parameter or something. (I've cc'd the lines below with comma seperation a la csv but can send you a full csv if that's any more help.

estore,coupon_code,passcode,upc,coupon_value_type,coupon_value,coupon_value_def,function_type,num_of_uses_total,num_of_uses_customer,min_value,discount_type,startdate,expiration,order_id,template_id,state,note,params,asset_0_category,asset_0_user

virtuemart,customer@email.com,,,amount,1,,coupon,34,,,specific,,,,,published,{customer_display_text:Code Note Appears Here},"{""asset"":[{""rows"":{""category"":{""type"":""category"",""mode"":""include""}}}]}",12,49

(2) I have 1529 codes to add to the automatic discounts area. Is there any way to include that in the import or a way to bulk add them as doing them one by one will take a while :)

Thanks,

Craig A

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

Hello,

Looking at that syntax, you are not using the latest AwoCoupon. 

What I suggest you do is make a coupon with the individual use only or as you want it.  Then go to awocoupon > history of uses > reports, run the coupon list report, and export it.  Then find the coupon you created with the individual use only and look at the syntax.

For automatic coupons, unfortunately no, there is no import function, the only way to do this quickly is directly in the database.
  • Default avatar
    craig5    
     4 years ago

Heya Seyi,

Thanks for your replay, I've fixed the syntax bit and all the codes are now correct. In regards to the databse can you point me at the right bit of it? What do I search for in PHPMyAdmin?

Thanks,

Craig A

• Default avatar
    craig5    
     4 years ago  last edited 4 years ago

Found it! Table: xxxxx_awocoupon_auto. Going to try adding in the codes manually.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

Yep, that is it.