• Default avatar
    david6    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I do hope all is wonderful in your life. I had some issues with VM today and figured them out but while figured them out I received this error

[Tue Jul 30 11:05:31 2013] [error] [client myIP] PHP Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/myhost/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/estorecouponhandler.php on line 772, referer: https://www.pollenranch.com/store/cart

It was produced after I put in a coupon for free shipping. The coupon was successfully deducted. Just wanted to bring that error to your attention. I am not sure that it harmed the sites performance.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I am not seeing a reason you should receive that error. Is this the latest version AwoCoupon Pro 2.2.0?
  • Default avatar
    david6    
     10 years ago

Yes sir. It was when I had to debug the order_done.php because it was loading blank during a credit card purchase. I set error report to simple and turned error_logging on in the php.ini as well. I got that error and many about k2 that were very simple.
    I have noticed that since my host has moved me to a 5.4.17 php environment these are common errors. Like I said though, I don't think it harmed the site and it only shows if error reporting is on. Just wanted to share for future reference.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

No, the warning will not cause any performance issues. I have looked again and cannot figure out why it happens. In any case, it is harmless.