Setup question

• Default avatar
    rebecca2    
     5 years ago  last edited 5 years ago

Hi

I am using Virtuemart 3x. Is the problem mentioned in the pinned thread still valid for this version of virtuemart, and if so, is the solution still the same? Will I have to edit these files each time virtuemart is updated?

Also, regarding that problem, is it necessary to use AWO coupon for AWO rewards to work?

thanks

Rebecca

• Default avatar
    rebecca2    

Also, can you please tell me a bit more about the Invitation Page Description. What usually goes here? Is it the offer? Does it get sent with the invitation. Or is it instructions for the user?
    And regarding the delay between email invites - if we wanted a 5 second delay, would we enter 5s, or just 5?
  • Default avatar
    rebecca2    

Also, why is there no option for giving points for other social media than twitter, like FB, instagram etc in the Rules section?

What does the 'Ordering' mean in the Rules section?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

The problem mentioned in "Virtuemart 2.0.26 Coupon Usage is not being Recorded" topic is not valid for Virtuemart 3.

The invitation page description is the text that appears at the beginning of the invitation page, so really just instructions/welcome for the user.

For 'Delay between invites', you would just enter 5

There is option for twitter.  Facebook has made it really hard to allow points in this format.  The plugin is still there, but it is unsupported.  You can enable in in aworewards > aworewards > installation check

If you have more than one rule for the same scenario, only one rule will apply - the first one in the order. For example, if you create 2 rules for rewarding any customer after completing an order, the rule number 1 will be applied, without looking at the rule number 2.  However, if the number one doesn't apply,say due to minimum spend amount not met, the system looks at the next rule in order.