No products in product list when creating a new coupon

• Default avatar
    nathalie2    
     5 years ago

Hi,

I installed AwoCoumon Pro Version: 3.5.6.8  with VirtueMart 3.4.2 (and Joomla 3.9.2), and it seems I cannot find any product when I create a new coupon and want to limit its use to a specific product.

Some more info, to be sure the problem is correctly described...

I create a new coupon, and in the coupon edit screen there is a "Product" group of fields. In this group I choose for 

- Discount type : specific

- Type : product

- Mode : Include

Then I want to choose a product, but there is no product in the list (whereas I have 4 products in Virtuemart). When I search for an existing product name, nothing happens. Here is a screenshot to show how it looks like :

Is there something I don't understand on how to limit the coupon to a specific product ? Is there something special to do to make AwoCoupon see the list of products in VirtueMart ?

Thank you for any help you could bring me on this problem !

Jérémie

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Virtuemart uses different tables for different languages to store product names, and what is likely happening is AwoCoupon is looking at the table of a language where the product names are not setup.

Can you look in admin > extensions > languages, and try changing the language of admin to match that of your site?
  • Default avatar
    nathalie2    
     5 years ago

Thanks ! It was it !

In my case that was the language of my account that was set differently than the one of the front-end, but that's the idea ;-)