the coupon does not work with a double-category product

• Default avatar
    bbgol    
     5 years ago

if the product is part of more categories (discounted category and not discounted category), and I want to apply the coupon only for the category not discounted, the coupon does not work
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

I am not really following.

You have 2 modes:
     - Include category: if the product is part of any of the categories included, regardless of what other categories it is part of, the coupon will apply
    - Exclude category: if the product is part of any of the excluded categories, regardless of what other categories it is part of, the coupon will not apply

• Default avatar
    bbgol    
     5 years ago

maybe I expressed myself badly,

then:

if the product is part of the candle category and then insert it in the sales category I want the coupon (set only for the candle category) does not apply for this product, as long as it remains in both categories

but I am realizing that it is a somewhat articulated speech,

gracious for support

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

So what you are saying, you have created a coupon code that is specific for the "candle" category.

If product a is in just the "candle" category, then the coupon should work.
    If product b is in the "candle" category and "sales" category, then it should not work

??

If that is what you mean, then cannot do this with Awocoupon.  What you can do is create a coupon that excludes the sales category.  So any product added to that specific category, regardless of any other category it is in, the coupon will not work for.