Online gift certificates

• Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

Hello Seyi,

I have a problem with my gift certificates. I've made 8 pieces from €10,- to €100,- and when customers buy a gift certificate everything works fine. But when customers buy other products and go to the payment page they can choose there shipping methode, but they also can choose for "Online cadeaubon". When they choose this shipping is free.

"Online cadeaubon" should only show when customers buy a gift certificate because this certificate is sent by email (and then shipping cost are free).

I have now clue how to fix this problem? I hope you can help me fix it.

Thanks for the support!

Best regards,

Frits

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Is this a Virtuemart store?  If so there is an awocoupon payment method that will only show if only gift certificates are in the shopping cart.  Use that instead.
  • Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

It's a Hikashop store.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Not sure about the shipping methods with Hikashop.  What you can do is create an automatic coupon in AwoCoupon that will discount shipping 100% if gift certificate products are the only items in the cart.  To set up such a coupon in AwoCoupon:

Function type: Shipping
    Value: 100%
    Products: Select your gift certificate products or category
    Discount Type: Specific

Then in AwoCoupon > coupons > automatic discount add this coupon to the list and enable.

• Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

Hello Seyi,

I'll try that. Thanks for the support!

Have a nice weekend.

Regards,

Frits