What One-Page Checkout solution is most compatible with AWO?

• Default avatar
    allen1    
     5 years ago

Hello,

I need to find a One-Page Checkout solution that reliably works with AWO coupon pro, specifically with gift certificates resulting in a "$0.00" balance at checkout.

It appears my only two decent choices are Rupostel's OPC and VirtuePlanet's VP OnePage Checkout. I've already used Rupostel OPC extensively.

Any experience with VP One Page Checkout? Other recommendations?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Hello,

Yes, VP One page checkout , Rupostel OPC, and CMSmart opc, which are the main ones.  AwoCoupon integrates with them all and you should not have any problems.  As for balances of 0, this seems more to be a Virtuemart issue.  Recently, with the latest version, an issue popped up, discussed here:

• Default avatar
    allen1    
     5 years ago

Hi Seyi,

Thanks. I know Rupostel works well with AWO, and Stan is always good at fixing things when incompatibilities develop after VM or AWO updates.

VP One does not guarantee compatibility. They warn that I purchase VP One at my own risk. Not very encouraging. I reached out to VP one, and this is what I got:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:01 AM
    To: Allen Keele <allen.keele@certifiedinfosec.com>
    Subject: Re: VirtuePlanet: Pre-sale questions

Hi Allen,

We will not modify our plugin or issue refund for any 3rd party extension. Please make your decision keeping this in mind.

Best regards,

Martin

On Tue 16 Oct, 2018, 4:11 PM , <allen.keele@certifiedinfosec.com> wrote:

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your answers and feedback.

On https://www.virtueplanet.com/extensions/vp-one-page-checkout, you state “Compatible to AwoCoupon Pro” as a feature. However, there is doubt that you know for sure if it has not been tested thoroughly (see below). For example, I would want to be sure that all aspects of AWO work with your OPC solution. If I purchase your products (you have your features split across several plugins), how would you handle it if we find out that your system is not truly fully compatible with AWO as you advertise on your website?

Presently, AWO works perfectly on our site. We use it heavily. If you have not tested it thoroughly, our site would be the true proof of compatibility. I want to be assured that if your system is not fully compatible with AWO, VirtuePlanet would:

1. Research and modify your plugins to fix any AWO issues that result after implementing your plugins; OR

2. Refund my purchase entirely.

I look forward to your feedback.

My best regards, 

Allen Keele, Principal