AWO Coupon for Virtuemart adding coupon amount instead of subtracting it

• Default avatar
    tmdonovan    
     10 years ago

I downloaded and installed AWO Coupon for Virtuemart today and ran a test with a 10% coupon. It added 10% to the total instead of subtracting it.

e.g.
    Subtotal $92.00
    TestCoupopn $9.20
    Order Total $101.20

The extension and plugin were both installed successfully. I also had tested with a Virtuemart 2.0 10% coupon before installing AWO Coupon and it worked fine.

Where in the code would this be happening?
    Thanks for your help.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

You must be using virtuemart 2.0.21. This will be updated when Virtuemart has a stable production release.

In the free version, you can update the code, in www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/vm_coupon.php, in the function finalize_coupon_vm, around line 350 is something like this:

<?php
            $this
    ->vmcartPrices['salesPriceCoupon'] = $salesPriceCoupon;
    ?>

Change it to this
    <?php
            $this
    ->vmcartPrices['salesPriceCoupon'] = $salesPriceCoupon*-1;
    ?>
  • Default avatar
    tmdonovan    
     10 years ago

Yes, I am using VM 2.0.21. I changed the code as you instructed and now the coupon is discounting correctly. Thanks for your help and your quick response.
  • Default avatar
    FranAyala    
     10 years ago

same problem in pro version 2.2.21 and VM 2.0.22b

Solution?

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

If you upgrade to the latest that will fix the problem.
  • Default avatar
    tim_jannis    
     10 years ago

In pro Version you have to change
    /administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/virtuemart/couponhandler.php

~line 130

<?php
    $this
    ->vmcartPrices['salesPriceCoupon'] = $coupon_session['product_discount'] + $coupon_session['shipping_discount'];
    ?>

to:
    <?php
    $this
    ->vmcartPrices['salesPriceCoupon'] -= $coupon_session['product_discount'] + $coupon_session['shipping_discount'];
    ?>