{customer_display_text}

• Default avatar
    allen1    
     5 years ago

Have an autocoupon that applies on a minimum amount of sale. I do not want the actual coupon name to be displayed, but would prefer that the customer simply see "Quantity Discount". I have tried using the {customer_display_text} in the coupon admin note per directions at https://awodev.com/documentation/awocoupon-pro/coupons. Even if I use the same exact code in the example, '{customer_display_text:mycoupon_display_text}', the coupon name is displayed regardless:

This is how I have AWO configured to expect to see 'mycoupon_display_text' instead of 'QTY5'

What am I doing wrong? Or is this an OPC cart compatibility issue?

Thanks!

Allen

• Default avatar
    allen1    
     5 years ago

BTW - I've used the same code in the tag field for administration, and it still does not show as expected.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Looks like you are using rupostel one page checkout?  If so, that extension is overriding the display.  Im sure if you disabled opc it would display as you want.
  • Default avatar
    magazijn    
     4 years ago

Hi people!

I realize this is an older post, but having similar problems.

OPC extension is also overriding the display. Also have 3 autocoupon's that discount on order amount. Only the first displays the correct coupon name... the others display the COM_AWOCOUPON_CP_DISCOUNT_AUTO text...?

I supose this is a OPC related problem.

Q: Is there a workaround for this?

If not... In which PHP file kan we remove the COM_AWOCOUPON_CP_DISCOUNT_AUTO text and X (to remove coupon)?

Thanks in advance!

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

Hello,
    COM_AWOCOUPON_CP_DISCOUNT_AUTO
    When adding/editing a coupon, there is now the "Display text" field.  You can now use that instead of {customer_display_text}.

And the "COM_AWOCOUPON_CP_DISCOUNT_AUTO" variable can be overriden in language overides:
     admin > extensions > languages  > overrides > select Site and  your language and add new.
  • Default avatar
    magazijn    
     4 years ago

Seyi,

Thanks... works for the second and third autocoupon. First stil showing the coupon name.

But no problem, can work around it with your advise.

Thanks for the help