Sudden Problem with templates

• Default avatar
    iptech_ike    
     5 years ago

Joomla! 3.8.7 

virtuemart 3.2.12

Hello for some reason the templates coupons are not working, i dint made any change in the templates.

I have a template for gift certificate so the customer can receive the email with the card and sudden stop working.

I also have an automation from remarkety software witch is working with awo coupon templates to send automated coupons to customers based in a awo coupon template this also is not working.

Is something that i have to change?

Please help me.

Thanks

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Thanks for the access.

Looking at the email template, should there be an image?  I think it is failing creating the image and so aborting sending the email.
  • Default avatar
    iptech_ike    
     5 years ago  last edited 5 years ago

Hello for some reason the image has been deleted from the folder maybe with the update of awocopoun so now is sending the gift.

Is anything that can we see about the other problem for the remarkety that cannot auto generate coupouns with templates?

And the weird is that if you try to add a coupon code on the cart that is wrong the cart says that the coupon code is ok with everything that you type...

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Not sure about remarkety or the one page checkout extension.  With remarkety, would definitely have to change the way it gets a template. For example, to get a template from AwoCoupon, this code can be used:

<?php
    if ( ! class_exists'awocoupon' ) ) {
            require JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR '/components/com_awocoupon/helper/awocoupon.php';
    }
    AwoCoupon::instance();
    AC()->init();
    $rtn AC()->coupon->generate$coupon_template_id$coupon_code$expiration_days );
    ?>

For the one page checkout, no idea without debugging the code directly
  • Default avatar
    iptech_ike    
     5 years ago

Hello i having again the same problem suddenly the awo coupon template stop generating coupons from remarkety.

We recently change the server for the site, do we need to change something?

Thanks

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Can you check with remarkety and make sure they have the above code for generating awocoupon coupons?
  • Default avatar
    iptech_ike    
     5 years ago

Hello is any way to have access to older versions of awocoupon. If i will make downgrade it will cause any problem? Cause remarkety is not working with the latest version of awocopoun and i want to test in winch version stooped working
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

If you had a backup before upgrading, that would be the way.  Otherwise, you would have to uninstall and then install an older version.  I would not recommend that on a production site as you would loose data.

Just sent Remarkety an email hopefully they get back to me and can get this issue corrected.

• Default avatar
    iptech_ike    
     5 years ago  last edited 5 years ago

They told me that will contact you to make their app work with the latest awocoupon version
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Ok, still waiting on there.  I sent an email through their contact form on Oct 1 and nothing yet.