[Resolved] Gift Certificate Value field Missing

• Default avatar
    jstratos    
     10 years ago

When I add a new Gift Certificate in AWO Pro, I am not seeing the value field below the Template Field? Am I missing something?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

The value is determined within the coupon template.
  • Default avatar
    jstratos    
     10 years ago

I setup a coupon template using AWO / Coupons and auto generated a code. This is not showing up when I create a new certificate? I did create a $10 Gift Card in Virtuemart and assigned that a 10.00 price. I am not seeing the Value FIELD itself which appears under the Published FIELD?

OKAY - I think I have it now? The confusion was with the AWO / COUPON vs AWO / GIFT CERTIFICATE tabs. The COUPON tab has the Value field and I would suspect that this is where the Template is created. I was able to then create the Gift Certificate under AWO / GIFT CERTIFICATE. Just a bit confusing when reading your tutorial on how to create. I think you missed a step with Step 2 where it should read... On the dashboard choose “Coupon” to create the template?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion. The instruction is there. Did you click on "AwoCoupon 2" tab? That should probably be made the default tab.
  • Default avatar
    jstratos    
     10 years ago

Ah! I must be blind not to see that tab. Thank you for pointing that out to me, I totally missed seeing that. UGH!