Coupons Stopped Working & Unable to Edit Coupons After Update

• Default avatar
    outtherechris    
     5 years ago

Hi there,

I've just updated to the latest version and installed the plugins, (running with latest EShop) tested with an existing coupon but received the invalid error message, tried editing to make sure the coupon was valid but it hangs on the loading ring, tried creating a new coupon, set-up worked but the new coupon doesn't work and on attempting to edit the new coupon the same issue of it hanging on the loading ring.

Your urgent help much appreciated!

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago
    +1

For the hanging problem, sounds like you may have a javascript error.  and not sure why the coupon itself is not working.  Is it possible to get temp access to have a look?  If so you can send a private message with the info.
  • Default avatar
    outtherechris    
     5 years ago

I've sent you the details, thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Ok, thanks for the access.  Having a look, seems to be a case sensitive issue.  You will need to modify a file ( send me access and I can modify it).

In the file www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helper/estore/eshop/class-awocoupon-helper-estore-eshop-helper.php, around line 60 is this:
                 SELECT a.coupon_id,a.asset_id,a.asset_key,a.asset_type,a.qty,CONVERT(B.title USING utf8) AS asset_name,a.order_by

Change it to this
                 SELECT a.coupon_id,a.asset_id,a.asset_key,a.asset_type,a.qty,CONVERT(b.title USING utf8) AS asset_name,a.order_by

This should fix the backend, and might also be what is affecting the front end.
  • Default avatar
    outtherechris    
     5 years ago

I've made the modification and it is working correctly in admin now, though still getting the invalid error front end.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Is it possible to send me temp ftp access to debug this directly?
  • Default avatar
    outtherechris    
     5 years ago

I have sent you details via PM, thanks.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Thanks for the access.  Found the issue.  For some reason, when you updated, the Eshop - AwoCoupon plugin was not updated.  So it could not find the coupon system.  I updated the plugin and now it works fine.
  • Default avatar
    outtherechris    
     5 years ago

Awesome! Thanks for your help and excellent support.

Regards

Chris