Gift Certificate not sending to custom email field

• Default avatar
    iptech_ike    
     5 years ago

Hello i have make a Gift Certificate Product is working great i setup the template and everything is ok.

I have add on configuration - > Gift Certificate Products tab the Custom Attribute  id's i have check multiply times the id's of the custom fields but is not working the email goes to buyer.

I also check as default the profile that i want.

Do i missing something?

Joomla! 3.8.7

VirtueMart 3.2.12

awocoupon 2.5.9.4 

Thanks

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Without seeing the setup myself it is not possible to comment on why it is not working.  Is it possible to send a private message with temp admin access to have a look?  Or at least screen shots?
  • Default avatar
    iptech_ike    
     5 years ago

ok i will send you pm

Thanks

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Thanks for the access.  For some reason, after entering the customer data on the product page and adding it to the cart, the data is not stored.  Because if it was you should see the customer input in the cart, and in the order detail in the backend.  But this is not the case.  I do not see a save button on the product page after entering an input, so something is off, and it does not seem to take custom attributes into account when clicking the add to cart button.
  • Default avatar
    iptech_ike    
     5 years ago

Hello thanks i found it the custom fields must be in addtocart layout position i forgot it

Thanks for the help