freeshipping coupon awocoupon pro

• Default avatar
    media991    
     10 years ago

We are using the awo coupon pro and when we create the Shipping Function and complete the setup, we test via the front-end and when the user goes to enter the coupon and hit the 'save' button, instead of updating the checkout page with the new discount it goes directly to our homepage.

Can anyone assist? We would really like to get the shipping coupons working. Joomla! 2.5.6, AWO Version: 2.1.2 pro

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I an not sure what the problem could be. Can you upgrade to the latest version of AwoCoupon, I believe it is at 2.1.8, and try it again?
  • Default avatar
    media991    
     10 years ago

Hi Seyi, Thanks for the reply.. if we upgrade the package does that mean we will have problems with the onepagecheckout that we originally had when we first installed?

At the beginning their were lots of files we have to manually modify due to problems with the two components?

Thanks,
  • Default avatar
    media991    
     10 years ago

We have installed the new version but everytime we enter a new coupon it goes back to the homepage. Not sure why?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Can you send me private message with instructions how to produce the problem and access so I can have a look?
  • Default avatar
    media991    
     10 years ago

Hi Seyi,

We have pm'd you the details.

Thanks