Coupon in different currencies

• Default avatar
    eden33    
     6 years ago

Hi,

I need to be able to offer coupons in users local currency (our shop sell in many different currency and use many different currency to sell based on users location.

As such, when a customer wants to get a gift voucher (or when i give them a coupon), i need to be able to give it to them in their local currency.

Currently i see no way to do this, please advise.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Currency specific coupons is not yet a feature of AwoCoupon.
  • Default avatar
    eden33    
     6 years ago

Can we get this as feature. This means I can't use awo for gift vouchers which is big problem.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

I will add it to the list of things to look at.
  • Default avatar
    eden33    
     6 years ago

Sorry to bug you, but is it possible to get a timeframe on adding this? we really need gift vouchers in multi currency and would like to continue using your system :)
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

I can't do that, but not any time soon.  AwoCoupon is going through a revamp first, and after that it will be looked at.  Do not wait for this.  If you need it now your only option is to get it customized.
  • Default avatar
    eden33    
     6 years ago

The standard hikashop coupons allow me to set currency. The problem is, AWO seems to disable the use of those entirely. Would it be possible to add some kind of hack in order to allow both AWO + standard hikashop coupons to work as a quick fix for now?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

You can enable Hikashop coupons in awocoupon->configuration by setting 'enable store coupons' to yes.
  • Default avatar
    eden33    
     6 years ago

Thanks, this rectifies my issue for now. I would love to be able to use the gift coupons feature of awo if you add currency ability in future ;) thanks  Seems at the moment awo coupons can only work properly using percentages discount when using multi currency site, so this would be a great update :)