Coupon reports

• Default avatar
    inspectahdeck    
     10 years ago

Hi there,

I am using the free version of AwoCoupon.

I need to know how I can see which coupons were used for which order?

I have a numerous amount of 10% discount coupons, but i need to know which ones were used.

I don't see any information on the email product orders, or the Joomla backend orders.

Cheers!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

AwoCoupon does not track that information in the free version, but you should be able to find it in the virtuemart order details page in the backend.
  • Default avatar
    inspectahdeck    
     10 years ago

Thanks,

With the paid version, what type of reporting can be done?

Considering whether its time to upgrade..

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

You can view it on the demo site:
    http://demo.awocoupon.com/administrator

awocoupon->history of uses
    awocoupon->reports
  • Default avatar
    inspectahdeck    
     10 years ago

Thanks...

Just to let you know, in my site, I looked at the VM orders. While it tells me a coupon had been used, it doesn't tell me which coupon.

Am I missing where it is?

Cheers!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

I dont think so. It should be in the order details. I am not sure if it tells you which coupon has been used though, but it is definitely in the database and should be displayed somewhere.
  • Default avatar
    inspectahdeck    
     10 years ago

"AwoCoupon does not track that information in the free version, but you should be able to find it in the virtuemart order details page in the backend."

In the VM orders backend, I cannot see the name of the coupon being used, just the fact a coupon has been used...

Am i missing something?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

AwoCoupon does not control the virtuemart backend, so if you do not see it there, I guess it is not there. If you believe it is a problem with AwoCoupon, please uninstall it and then try a test order with Virtuemart coupons to see what you see.