I get coupon code in email but coupon does not exist on coupon list and this coupont doesn't work

• Default avatar
    michal8    
     6 years ago

Hi!
    I need to figure this out how can i configure awo coupon to get coupon for every order for client and guest.
    I need 3 discount with different copons:
    1 - 5% discount code for min 0 to 300$
    2 - 7% discount code for 301 to 700$
    3 - 10% discount code for min 700$

I made a first coupon:
    COODE; tamplate, amount; Number of Uses (Total): 1
    second:
    CODE; tempate; amount;Number of Uses(Total): 1
    third - the same

My awo reworads are configured:
    1 - Rule Type: order; Min. Order Total: Per Order; Min. order Total: 1; Order Number: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10;Percent - 5
    2 - The same with: Min. order Total: 301
    3 - The same with: Min order total: 701

I get the coupon with code in every order but this code are not in databese?! Ordered coupon is not on the list of coupons? Why? Generated code in e-mail doesn't show on tle list of coupons in AwoCoupon.

Please help me what i am doing wrong?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

How is the credit section of the rule configured?  Are you using store coupon or AwoCoupon?
  • Default avatar
    michal8    
     6 years ago

I am using: AwoCoupon Pro 2.5.9.3 and AwoRewards 2.3.8 not store coupon.

My screenshots:
    http://stronainternetowa.eu/ss/01.jpg
    http://stronainternetowa.eu/ss/02.jpg
    http://stronainternetowa.eu/ss/03.jpg

Regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Ok, is it possible to send temp admin access via private message to have a look at this?
  • Default avatar
    michal8    
     6 years ago

Shop is working only localhost now. Now i am testing coupon system. It will be a problem because this is a new shop and if everything will work ok i will buy new licence for destination domain.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Ok, just to be sure I fully understand what is going on:
    - you created rules in AwoRewards automatically sending a coupon code to customer on order and you connected a coupon template and a profile
    - in the front end you order the product
    - you receive the order confirmation email
    - you receive the profile email with the coupon code generated
    - but when you look at the coupon list, the coupon has disappeared???

in awocoupon->configuration, what do you have 'Restore coupon's number of uses if order is not processed' set to?
  • Default avatar
    michal8    
     6 years ago

i have "confirmed" checked
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Is everything I listed above correct?

For that setting it should be a refunded or cancelled state, not a confirmed state, as it would delete the use of the coupon.  But that should not delete the coupon directly.

In AwoRewards->payment screen, is the coupon the customer received listed?
  • Default avatar
    michal8    
     6 years ago

"- but when you look at the coupon list, the coupon has disappeared???"
    Not dissapear but are not on the list (my faoult) their never been there. I do not have sending codes from e-mail in my AwoCoupon -> Coupons list

"in AwoRewards->payment screen, is the coupon the customer received listed?"

Whe i click on paymant history no e-mail code listed there.
    When i click on coupon payout (requests) i get
    Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_polish_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '='

When i set "Refunded" in AwoRewards configuration "Order status to trigger 'order rule...' codes are on the AwoCoupon coupon list and works fine.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Unfortunately it is hard for me to know what is going on without seeing and being able to test it.

This may sound like a dumb question but has to be asked, are you sure the email being received is from AwoCoupon/AwoRewards?  If the coupon is not showing on the AwoRewards payment history screen, then I do not see how you could have received an email for that rule.  Maybe you are also using another system, and in that case, the coupon code is being added to Virtuemart coupons?  Have you checked there?