Problem with AWOCOUPON and VP ONE PAGE CHECKOUT

• Default avatar
    iRescue.gr    
     6 years ago

We have the following serious problem in 5 live websites.
    We have installed the latest version of Awocoupon and VP OnePageCheckout.
    When we insert a coupon, the discount is calculated and appears in the cart just before the confirmation of the order.
    When the order is completed, the price before the discount appears to the user and is used for payments.

I have contacted Jumbo from VP OnePage Checkout and after some research he answered me this:

https://www.virtueplanet.com/forum/vp-one-page-checkout/24614-problem-with-awocoupon-and-vp-onepage-checkout 

It appears to be a bug in latest version of AWO Coupon Pro. It is removing the coupon codes every time the cart page is reloaded. It has added few VP One Page Checkout plugin specific codes in the component which is generating this issue.

As far as VP One Page Checkout plugin is concerned, we have not made any changes in the codes for coupons or for AWO Coupon.

I would suggest that you please contact the developer of AWO Coupon so that they can fix the issue.

Could you check and resolve the issue please?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

Possible to have a look at the issue directly?  If so can you send temp access via private message?

Is it a one time use coupon?

If so, you may be dealing with this problem:  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=120972

In which case, updating the 'Order state to trigger coupon processing' in AwoCoupon -> Configuration to something other than order created should fix it.
  • Default avatar
    iRescue.gr    
     6 years ago

Unfortunately this is not the case.

Let's say you create an order. Total order 100$

You are in the cart and input the coupon. You immediately see the discount. Let's say total ammount you have to pay is now 90$.

You complete the order and proceed to pay.

The displayed ammount you have to pay is again 100$ when it should be 90$.

I am sending access through private message

• Default avatar
    michal8    
     6 years ago

Have the same problem, when i clear cache works only one time, next order after ajax refresh discount gone in order, when i maka some changes in second order with code - coupon code dissapper, orded do not have a discount.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Please update AwoCoupon to the latest, 2.5.9.3 and see if  you are still having issues.

One other thing that has worked with vponepagecheckout is to turn on overrides:
    in admin->awocoupon->configuration, change the link from:

index.php?option=com_awocoupon&view=config
    to
    index.php?option=com_awocoupon&view=config&vmx=1

You should now see an option "Use Injection Mode", set it to 'yes'.
    Then go to awocoupon->awocoupon->installation, and make sure it is installed

• Default avatar
    michal8    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

I switch on injection mode but in awocoupon->awocoupon->installation i have only
    Installed
    Core (wymagane) 
    Plik: www/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/calculationh.php
    Is this ok?

ok. Everything seems to work ok (discount added, another order works, changes in form or changes in shippmant and payment the code stay in cart and discount is added), but when i finish my order i get the message: "Warning! CODENR. No such coupon code. Try again."
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

michal8 @ Feb 12, 2018, 2:47:40 PM
    ok. Everything seems to work ok (discount added, another order works, changes in form or changes in shippmant and payment the code stay in cart and discount is added), but when i finish my order i get the message: "Warning! CODENR. No such coupon code. Try again."

Make sure in awocoupon->configuration, 'Restore coupon's number of uses if order is not processed' is set to a refunded or canceled state, and not a confirmed state.