Setting up an email

• Default avatar
    dmytro5    
     6 years ago

Hello

I need some help to figure out how to add Discount code of the coupon created in Awo Coupon Pro, either it's amount into the emails that Customer and Vendor receive after order is Confirmed in Virtuemart 3

Thanks in advance

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

Is this for purchasing vouchers?  So customer purchases voucher and you want them to receive it in their order confirmation?  AwoCoupon does not add the codes to the order confirmation, instead it sends a separate email with the voucher codes.  Is this not being sent?  There might be a misconfiguration if not.
  • Default avatar
    dmytro5    
     6 years ago

No it is not for selling vouchers. It is for selling other goods.

I'm asking because using either Virtuemart coupon system, or AwoCupon I'm not able to get a confirmation email where Total amount= sum of Product+ Shipping+ Tax if customer used a coupon. I can see it in the Virtuemart backend only.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

This seems to be an issue with Virtuemart or either your template.  As you mentioned it does not work with either AwoCoupon or Virtuemart coupon.  If this is an older template in which you have upgraded Virtuemart on, then you should check for an upgrade on the template, might fix the issues.