Clients/Visitors can generate their own coupon

• Default avatar
    CarlosEduardo1    
     6 years ago

Hi there, I have AwoCouppon for WordPress and I really woul like to know how to have a page where client can generate they own coupon according my rules,sample:

http://www.elmejorperfume.com/crearcupon/

There you can create a coupon when you will buy 3 items or more

Can someone walk me throw how to do this on WordPress

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

If I understand correctly you are trying to sell vouchers.  You can do this with the paid version of AwoCoupon for WordPress, not the free version.

So to do this:
     - in WordPress, create the voucher product you want to sell
     - in AwoCoupon, create a coupon template, the voucher you intend to sell
     - in AwoCoupon -> tools -> Gift certificate, connect the product created in WordPress to an AwoCoupon template coupon
     - in AwoCoupon -> Configuration -> Gift Certificate, make sure you  have set the order status that triggers the gift certificate email

Then in the front end, when a customer orders 3 of this product, and their order status reaches what you set in AwoCoupon configuration, they will automatically receive an email with the generated 3 coupon codes.

Let me know if you have further questions.
  • Default avatar
    CarlosEduardo1    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

Hello did you look at the page sample url? they are not selling the coupon they are generating automatic coupons on the web..

when you clic on generate copon it just give you a coupon with disccont according to the amout of products you will buy, it does not have a  price and is for all products.

Please take a look at link on first post to know what i mean.

Also is there a way to contact support? I got paid version and this is taking just too much. Also would love a documentation for WordPress not joomla like on site.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

You can generate coupons with AwoCoupon on the backend, but not on the front end.  This is not supported by AwoCoupon.  You would need to have custom code to do this.

And yes, I did look at the page, but do not really understand it.
  • Default avatar
    CarlosEduardo1    
     6 years ago

Hi, well they generate them in there, on the input you can place 3 or more, then on the button and give you a code for coupon. Once again, how can I contact support? seems the form does not work since I send an email a week ago.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

You are in contact with support now. 

I am not really sure what you are asking.  Are you saying that is an AwoCoupon page that does not work any more, or you want AwoCoupon to work as that page?