Add Coupon causes error when using Hikashop Discounts

• Default avatar
    andy08    
     6 years ago

Hi, I use Hikashop with AWO Coupon and AWO Affiliate.

When my resellers logon to purchase stock, they get a 25% discount using a Hikashop discount - which is autoloaded for their user group.

I tried to enter in a coupon, which I redeemed from one of my reseller referral payments, and I got an error below:

The requested page can't be found.

Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'coupon' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `#__hikashop_cart` SET `user_id`='121',`session_id`='lt1m3ese8s6kd4sqvrpb8cihd0',`cart_modified`='1500511470',`cart_coupon`='',`cart_type`='cart',`cart_current`='1',`cart_share`='nobody',`cart_name`='',`cart_params`='{\"coupon_autoloaded\":\"0c07044beb79ccff6940d0c0f09eeddbb61aa9ad\"}',`cart_currency_id`='7',`cart_payment_id`='3',`cart_shipping_ids`='4@0',`cart_billing_address_id`='203',`cart_shipping_address_ids`='203',`cart_fields`='',`coupon`='' WHERE `cart_id`='598'

Go to the Home Page

When I switch off the hikashop 25% discount the coupon loads fine. I can't work out what is causing this and how to fix it.

Thanks for any help.

Rgs,

Andy

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

I tried running a similar scenario on Hikashop 3.1.1 and AwoCoupon 2.5.8.1 and not getting the same issue.

What versions are you using?  How did you setup the coupon?
  • Default avatar
    andy08    
     6 years ago

Hi, I'm using joomla v3.6.5 and AWO coupon v2.5.5pro. I'll send you details so you can logon and take a look.