• Default avatar
    mdiu12    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

Hello
    I setup aworewards point but not working. But not show point in the virtumart cart.please help me.How to setup proper way.

utshob
    setup images screenshort link

Thank

Shahidul mostafa
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

Are you trying to setup a rule that applies to each order?  If so, you should change the Order total type to 'perorder'.
  • Default avatar
    mdiu12    
     6 years ago

Hello,
    Change to perorder but not working.i had previous version 2.3.3 in  my site.recently i buy new reward component, using this licenses key active my old version|(2.3.3).
    thanks

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

So if you have made that change, the rule should work for all order that have:
     - minimum order total of 100
     - order date is greater than or equal to 2017-06-08
    -  it is the very first order of the customer (Order number to trigger rule: 1)

Also in aworewards->configuration, you should check the order status to process the order and verify the order has gone through that stage.

• Default avatar
    mdiu12    

Hello
    Minimum Order Total Type:'per order" working fine and also mail working fine  but when i setup "All Orders in Total"  mail not working  and  setting setup Minimum Order Total ="100"  Order Number to trigger
    rule="1" Percent of Order Total =5

thanks

Hello
    Have any contact id skype and other
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

"All orders in total" is a rule that would run only once per customer.  So assuming you set Minimum order total to 500.  Then AwoRewards would look at all orders in total and see if it has reached 500.  If it has reached 500, they receive a reward, if it has not, they do not receive a reward.  And once it has been issued, it is never issued again.  So in this case you should not set order number trigger rule to 1, as it will only be run once anyway.  And I am not sure what bad effect that would have on the rule.
  • Default avatar
    mdiu12    
     6 years ago

Hello
    How many Order Number to trigger rule setup ?
    Coupon - System: Special
    Coupon Expiration: 7
    Minimum Order Total Type: All Orders in Total
    Minimum Order Total: 100.00
    Order Number to trigger rule:
    when customer fill up 100$ than get coupon.is for how must trigger rule setup plz?

• Your avatar
    seyi    

Hello,

Order number to trigger rule only works if minimum order total is set to 'per order'.  So you should leave it blank.

• Default avatar
    mdiu12    

Hi i need your help.customer order min $100 than get  coupon code  and new one customer 1st $40  and 2nd $40 and  3rd $30   and total order $110 than get another new coupon. it is possible.

thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

It really depends.  For the above you would have to setup 'all orders in total', and these rules do no work every 100 they work once.  So you would have to setup a rule for 100, 200, 300,...etc.  This can work, but why it may not work in your case is the reward you are setting.  If you are setting reward to be a percentage of order total, then it would not work well, because it would give them extra points.  It would work fine for 100, but then for 200, they would receive points on the first 100 as well as the second 100, which is not right.
  • Default avatar
    mdiu12    

Hi
    How to setup it. Every $100 purchase and customer get one coupon.give me setting advice.
    thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

It would have to be a combination of rules and configuration.

Setup a rule:

Minimum Order Total Type: each order
    Minimum Order Total: (leave blank)
    Order Number to trigger rule:  (leave blank)
    Percent of order: 100%

Then in aworewards->configuration->automatic payout tab, setup the coupon:

Points to amount ratio: 20
    Minimum payout amount: 5

So basically you setup a rule that on every order customer earns points.  If order is 80.50, then customer receives 80.50 points.  Then in configuration you set it up that when customer has earned enough to receive $5  (which is 5*20=100 points)  they are automatically sent a coupon.