License expired after 3 weeks ?? - All functionality of AWO disabled???

• Default avatar
    bernhard4    
     6 years ago

Hello, 
    I recently purchased AWORewards and am testing it. However, today I found that all functionality stopped working and even the configuration tabs and user data were all disabled, showing some "License expired" message!!???

Pls check attached all my order information and screenshots.

Beside the fact that i just purchased the application so the license system seems to have abug, the way of disabling all functionality is really inacceptable, please explain.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

Expired license does not disable functionality, everything in the front end should keep working as before it was expired.  All it does is block access to admin.  YOu can click the update expired license button, to update it again for another 2 weeks.  Or if this is your production site, you can make it permanent, so the error never comes up.

More info on licensing here:
    https://awodev.com/faq#license-how
  • Default avatar
    bernhard4    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

"All it does is block access to admin" ???

"YOu can click the update expired license button, to update it again for another 2 weeks"

Are you serious or kidding me? I know 1st April is a day for that but we have 30 May...

Ok, I got it and solved it now.
    Although I do really like your applications basic concept, this license procedure is a kind of weird thing I saw until now.
    Hope you may find some more user friendly solution in future to protect your interests.