Missing data! (Db connection?)

• Default avatar
    acuaweb    
     6 years ago

Hi, i have a big problem! After using AwoRewards  for about 15 days of  test, today I found it  completely empty of data! But going to check the database tables the data is still present, somehow the component has disconnected from the tables !! The problem now is that I do not know how to restore the connection between component and tables and I absolutely need your urgent help please ...
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

The only reason I can think it would not show in the interface is that the shop being used is different from what is in the database.  What I mean by this, is for example, in aworewards->configuration, you have E-commerce set as "Virtuemart".  But in the database, the estore set for the data collected is "Hikashop".  Is this the case?
  • Default avatar
    acuaweb    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

No, the component appears completely empty of data in the configuration, but as e-commerce is selected VIrtuemart (this is the only available option).

It just seems that the component no longer reads the database tables ... maybe it is the case to uninstall and then re-install new awrorewards and then make a dump of old data in the tables? In this case do I still have a permanent license? Or do you want the access parameters to make your checks?

I repeat that everything worked perfectly during the tests

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

Look directly at the #__aworewards and #__aworewards_rule table.  What data is in the 'estore' column?
  • Default avatar
    acuaweb    
     6 years ago

"Virtuemart" in both
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Ok, very strange.  Not sure what is going on.  If you like I can debug it, if you can send a private message with temp ftp and admin.

You can choose to reinstall it, please verify you backup your data before you do that.   And, yes, permanent license is forever so if you had it before you have it now.
  • Default avatar
    acuaweb    
     6 years ago

ok, first you try to debug it, I wrote you pm
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the access.  Looking in aworewards->configuration, the e-commerce was blank.  So I set it to Virtuemart and saved.  It now shows the data.
  • Default avatar
    acuaweb    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

I'm speechless! I assure you that from my account I saw that Virtuemart was selected! Well, better so, I did so much noise for nothing, I apologize for that.
    Anyway, I see that some of the configuration I had already done was lost ... (configuration> invitation, statistic email invitations, email point notification, payout, etc.). No problem, I'm already reconfiguring everything but I have a problem, maybe at this point my head is bursting ... I can no longer show the payout button, in Account data, when the account has reached the minimum limit I set (200) in the Coupon Payout (Request) Tab.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

The payout button depends on the setup.  Make sure you have all the relevant info filled out, such as the coupon to copy and the email content.  The button also depends on what you enter in block of points and point ratio.  If for example, you set the minimum amount to 200 and the points ratio to 10, then the customer would have to reach 200*10=2000 points before seeing the button.