huu    
     6 years ago

Dear AwoDev-Team,

before I buy the pro version. I have some questions concerning AwoCoupon

1. Can I configurate a monthly coupon for specific shopper groups e.g.:
    - Group A get a monthly coupon with a value MAX. 200 €
    - Gropp B get a monthly coupon wiht a value MAX. 300 €

2. Does coupon expire by value or time? For example:
    - A (monthly) coupon can be used many times but restrict by amount: a customer can use the coupon many times as he want within a month, but he cant buy more than 200 € in total

Thx in advance

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

So with AwoCoupon pro, you can create both types of coupon but not at the same time:

1.  So you can create a gift certificate, which allows you to use it as many times as you want until the value runs out or it expires.  This cannot be a group coupon, it is 1 coupon per individual

2.  You can create a number of uses coupon, and set the number, for example, to 4.  This can be a group coupon, and anybody in the group can use the coupon 4 times each, until it expires.

So not possible to configure a monthly coupon.  The best way I can think to deal with this, at least within AwoCoupon, is to create a special gift certificate for each user, and on a monthly basis reset the value based on what shopper group the user is in.  It will also have to deal with new users entering the shopper group.  It can be a little messy, but can be done if you do not have another solution.   If interested in such a solution, I can help to create a plugin, but would charge for the work.
  • Default avatar
    huu    
     6 years ago

Hi Seyi,

Thx for answer. Let me put this way:
    Can I create with AwaCoupon a coupon, which:
    - recurred value for every month e.g. customer XZ has a coupon with a value 200 € every month
    - is redeemed  by restricted payment methods

Thx for you answer.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

- recurred value for every month e.g. customer XZ has a coupon with a value 200 € every month
    No

is redeemed  by restricted payment methods
    Yes, you can restrict a coupon based on payment method

• Default avatar
    huu    
     6 years ago

to the topic:
    recurred value for every month
    e.g. customer XZ has a coupon with a value 200 € every month.

What does it cost, when you add this function to the components?

Thx