I have already had statuses properly set when coupons are marked as used but it doesn't work.
- about 20% orders don't have calculated discount
- I have one coupon which might be used by any user many times
- In the basket this coupon is calculated but disappears after checkout.
- some orders are correct but other 20% of orders not
1) I changed MySqli to MySql(PDO) - didn't help
2) Set different option in Rupostel OPC - didn't help
3) I don't get any error on the server's log file
4) I turned off JCH Optimize - didn't help much - maybe a little bit but I'm not sure
5) It's only happens when I have many orders
Many phone calls and emails with complaints about it makes me crazy :-)
I have the latest ver. of joomla, OPC, AwoCoupon, Virtuemart
I think the problem is at the browsers site. I made some customers to clean browser history "files" and problem seems to be solved. Many my customers don't clean browser history and in browser cache still exist old files which might cause the problem.
How to solve the problem without cleaning browser cache. Even I write such suggestion at my site they don't obey it and complaint.
Now I have removed caching from htacces. Entry was made by JCH Optimize. I will test it.
After keep tracking orders I can say the removing JCH sets from htaccess didn't help. For over 400 orders the coupon was used only 101 times.