test made with a clean install of Prestashop 126.96.36.199 with Awocoupon PRO 1.2.3
step to reproduce:
- create a product with 3 text customization field (email, name, text), than set the name "gift card", price, quantity and save.
- in awocoupon->Coupons, add new one as follows:
- Coupon Code: dhkgDUx2bHK (or whatever)
- Published: -2 (template)
- Function Type: Gift Certificate
- Percent or Amount: Amount
- Value: 10.00000
- Exclude: Gift Products
- in awocoupon->Tools->Add new gift certificate product as follows:
- product: gift card
- template: dhkgDUx2bHK (or whichever you previosly created)
- image: christmast
- published: published
- expiration: blank
- vendor name: vendorrname
- vendor email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recipient Name ID: 2 (according to the ps_customization_field table)
- Recipient Email ID: 1 (according to the ps_customization_field table)
- Recipient Message ID: 3 (according to the ps_customization_field table)
- in awocoupon->configuration->gift certificate enable: "activate vendor email" and set subject and body, than save.
- Log into the frontend as a customer, go to the "gift card" prouct page, set the customization fields with email, name and text of the person you want to recive the mail with the generated code. save and add it to the cart than buy it.
As I understood reading the documentation, with this set up everyone should recive a mail: the customer, the person that is reciving the gift specified by the customer, and the vendor. Then the coupon generated and sent by mail could be used.
But actually, none of that is happening. Of course the shop mail is fully functional. but only the order confirmation mail is sent.
In the history of uses of the gift certificate there is an entry, but checking from the report page, it has no customer/order data associated, and the "purchased gift certificate list" is empty.
Am I doing something wrong?