Wrong embded image

• Default avatar
    simon29    
     10 years ago

Hi
    On occasion the wrong image is embeded into the customers email.
    I'll try to explain.
    If I order one certificate no problem.
    If I order two at once the email that is received is the first from within the adminprofiles, not the selected one That in itself isn't a problem as I just created a default profile so it reads OK. The images within the email are the correct ones from the order.
    However If I then go back in and order a single item again the email/profile is correct but the embeded image is not?

Has anyone any ideas.

Thanks
  • Default avatar
    simon29    
     10 years ago

OK an update

Really weird thing is happening.
    It's when I view the email from within my email client.
    If I have more than one email order and I scroll through them, the embded image can be correct one minute and incorrect the next. Almost like the catch is loading the wrong image?

Thanks Again
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

So this is the image viewed in your email? Maybe its an email caching problem? Try clearing cache the loading the images again, at least the first time, they should be correct. The vouchers in each email have the same naming conventions, voucher1.png, voucher2.png, etc.
  • Default avatar
    simon29    
     10 years ago

Agreed, it does seem to be a cache problem but I don't know how?
    It on my personal sky (google) account. It can show the incorrect image one minute and then the correct on the next?
    As for the image themselves they have all got unique names, so I'm still at a loss.

Thanks for the reply.