Buy 2 Items Get Free Shipping

• Default avatar
    MyWorld    
     10 months ago

Hi there,

Can you direct me to an example or tell me how to set-up an automatic discount so that when the user buys 2 items they get free shipping.  I can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 months ago

Hello,
    You would need to create a combination coupon:
    Coupon 1: coupon where you set minimum product quantity to 2 and value to 0
    Coupon 2: shipping coupon where you set value to 100%
    Coupon 3: combination coupon where you add coupons 1 and 2 and set process type to 'ONLY if all apply'

Then use coupon 3.
  • Default avatar
    MyWorld    
     10 months ago

Hi,

It's not apply the free shipping.  I wish there was a way to show screenshots as it would be way easier to get the picture of what's wrong.

I'm assuming it's the value for the Min Product Quantity coupon that's causing the issue as I'm not sure what value to choose, eg: amount, percent, etc...

Thanks!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 months ago

Hello,

The value of the product coupon should be 0.  and the value of the shipping coupon should be 100%.  You can attach images.  If you click on 'new reply', there are more options.
  • Default avatar
    MyWorld    
     10 months ago

Hi,

I've attached the images for the coupon.  Please let me know what I missed.

1TpzBUU.png
    Thanks!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 months ago

If you try to apply each coupon individually does it work?
    Also in awocoupon > configuration, do you have zero value coupons enabled?
  • Default avatar
    MyWorld    
     10 months ago

Looks like I needed to enable Zero Value Coupons.  It's working now.  Thanks!
  • Default avatar
    MyWorld    
     3 months ago

On the site it shows the discount as "Coupon: -$...".  Is it possible to change that text to "Free Shipping"

Thanks!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 months ago

Hello,

There is no such option.  Could probably do it but would require customization.
  • Default avatar
    MyWorld    
     3 months ago

OK.  Thank you.  Would be a nice feature to add at some point.
  • Default avatar
    MyWorld    
     2 months ago

Hi,

I already set-up the option to Buy 2 Items Get Free Shipping.

I would like each item that they get free shipping for to be $10 or more.  How do I do this please?

Thanks!

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 months ago

Hello,

Not very easy.  It would be easier to say a min of $20 for the 2 items by setting "Minimum order total" to 20 specific in the "Min Qty 2" coupon.

Can't think of a way to do what you want through the coupon code, the only thing I can think of is to create a category for 10 and up products, add all products that belong to that category and then include the category in the coupon.  Or the other way around, all products that dont belong to 10 and up and exclude the category in the coupon.
  • Default avatar
    MyWorld    
     2 months ago

Thank you!