OPC Rupostel and AWO - for your information

• Default avatar
    sklep    
     7 years ago

Hi

I had problem with OPC Rupostel:

1) I have installed the latest version of VM from virtuemart.net

2) Problem doesn't appear in OPC v. 2.0.319

3) Problem is even in latest OPC ver. 2.0328.
    When:
    I add normal coupon and it seems to be all right (Discount Coupon successfully added) but the problem appears just after "purchase confirmation": Error x (coupon code): Coupon code not found. Please try again. 

Finally the coupon value is discounted but at the invoice I can't find any coupon code it's hard to say what coupon was calculated. (As I said it happens only in ver upper than 2.0.319).

I have received answer form Rupostel:

Re: Problem with Awo Coupon
    Postby admin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:12 pm

hello, i am testing latest awo+opc+vm and i found that awo is not capable of using shipping coupons before the shipping is selected and for this reason i suggest a solution: 

OPC config -> Display tab -> DO NOT use ajax for coupons 

make sure this is NOT CHECKED (I.E. it's enabled)

VM deletes the coupon automatically upon coupon validation and thus the coupon is not used. 

best regards, stan

Best  regards

Radek

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

There must be another reason it is not working because AwoCoupon does save the coupon before shipping is selected.  Just to make sure I ran a test:

- disabled opc
    - in viirtuemart configuration made sure shipping is set to none
    - in front end added product and went to cart
    - added the shipping coupon before selecting shipping, I now see it in cart with 0 discount
    - then selected the shipping and that shows fine

In any case, glad you got it working properly

• Default avatar
    sklep    
     7 years ago

Hello Seyi

Unfortunately it doesn't work. I don't know where is the problem. In Awo Coupon or in OPC Rupostel. All I know two new versions of components don't cooperate with each other. I keep old version of OPC because problem there not exists.

Radek

• Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago

Hi

Sklep did you manage to get this working in latest OPC and AWO coupon pro, I'm following the topic since the start here and in Stan's forum.

Did the suggested changed from Stan worked? https://www.rupostel.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1489&sid=7b64bc102ec4c186b852a1162ab4821d

Planning on upgrading from Awocoupon starter to pro and wanna make sure there are no conflicts between both extensions.

• Default avatar
    sklep    
     7 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

Hi Comenaranjas

I introduced all changes which Stan proposed and I answered on Rupostel forum:

Hi Stan

Thank you for your effort.
    Now is much better because I don't get any error and discount is calculated but:
    1) at the order confirmation I can't see any discount information
    2) at the invoice I can't see discount information
    3) at the order in VM I don't have discount info and any info about coupon code which was used (I don't know which coupon was used)

Radek

and I forgot to add that all changes I introduced were put in Awo component (https://www.rupostel.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1489&p=5070&sid=241ecb5c9b69cfb8cb99650a81873210#p5070)

Radek
    Radek

Hello

Please close ticket. New version is OK