[Resolved] Awocoupon - Mail formatting

• Default avatar
    kim436    
     10 years ago

Hi,

I am currently trying to customize the email sent when a customer purchases a Gift Certificate on Prestashop, and would like to know if (and how) I can change the font used in Profiles > Image

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

You can do that by uploading your own font with the extension .ttf. The folder to upload to is:
    www/modules/awocoupon/giftcert/font/

Once uploaded, refresh the profile page, and you will see it in the dropdown selection.
  • Default avatar
    kim436    
     10 years ago

Hi seyi,

Once again, thank you for your answer, it works perfectly. Another question if you don't mind, is there a way to edit the {vouchers} tag?
    For now it is in english, and I'd like it to be in french, since the website works with this language. Also, I'd like it to only display the voucher code, nothing else. I've tried to edit it in configuration, it didn't seem to change anything.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

In the prestashop version of AwoCoupon, there is currently not a way to edit the {vouchers} tag, but you can do this within the code.

in www/modules/awocoupon/lib/giftcerthandler.php around line 192 is this:
    <?php
                    $text_gift 
    .=     $myawocoupon->l('Gift Certificate').': '.$row['code']."\r\n".

$myawocoupon->l('Value').': '.$row['price']."\r\n".
                                    (!empty(
    $row['expiration']) ? $myawocoupon->l('Expiration').': '.trim($row['expiration'],'"')."\r\n":'').

"\r\n";
    ?>

This is the vouchers tag. You can for instance change it to only show the codes
    <?php
                    $text_gift 
    .=     $myawocoupon->l('Gift Certificate').': '.$row['code']."\r\n".

"\r\n";
    ?>
  • Default avatar
    kim436    
     10 years ago

Thanks ! I'm gonna try that right now.
  • Your avatar
    north40soap    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

Would this same code change also be a solution for the {vouchers} tag in AWOCoupon for Hikashop?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

In joomla version when editing the profile, there is a {vouchers} field which you can edit.
  • Your avatar
    north40soap    
     7 years ago

Perfect....now I understand what that field is for...lol.  Thank you for the help.