• Your avatar
    north40soap    
     7 years ago

I am using the following:

HikaShop Essential: 2.6.4

AWO Version: 2.5.4 pro

Joomla! 3.6.5

Here is the challenge I am having.

I have edited the email that is auto generated when a GC is purchased, or a voucher is emailed.  The Profile Image gets embedded perfectly, and some of the Tags work...others do not.

I understand that I may need to upgrade to the "Business" version of Hikashop to create custom fields to permit an input for a recipient.  Do I need to have the Business Version of Hikashop to show the {store_name} tag?

If I am only missing a setting someplace I am unable to locate it. 

Please Help!

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

It is important make sure you are looking at the right tag for the right email you are trying to send.  For example, the send a voucher email does not use {store_name}, but this is available for purchased gift certificate email.  And no , you do not need business edition of Hikashop for the tags to work, this is completely within AwoCoupon and {store_name} links to the site name set in Joomla configuration.

Also, it may be the case that {store_name} has a special character which cannot be seen unless you look directly at the code.  So try deleting it and adding it again.
  • Your avatar
    north40soap    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

Thank you that helps clear things up a bit.  I am sure there will be more questions later.

Here is a question for you.  Is there a setting I need to make, or a piece of code that needs to be edited in order to have my logo image show in a sent voucher email?  It will show in a purchased gift certificate email...but not in a sent voucher.

Is this possible to accomplish?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

in the file www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/models/emailcoupon.php, around line 131 is this:
    <?php

'override_email_message'=>$data->email_body,
    ?>

Change it to this:
    <?php

'override_email_message'=>awolibrary::fixRelativePathsToAbsolute($data->email_body),
    ?>

That should fix the issue.
  • Your avatar
    north40soap    
     7 years ago

That worked perfectly....THANK YOU!!!