Translation of AwoRewards + emails for multilingual websites

• Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

Hi

1 - I'm trying to translate the frontend for Menu items and modules, I found the file en-GB.com_aworewards.ini and I'm translating it to es-ES.com_aworewards.ini

I have placed it in /server root/language/es-ES found the english one in the same route but in en-GB folder. The file is set to UTF no boom but terms dont get translated.

2 - For e-mail translations for what I read at forum you are supposed to log in in the additional languages and just create the emails in those languages?

Regards

PD: 3rd issue is an error I encountered when redeming points, send by e-mail,

Hi again, issue number 1 solved, had not closed a term in " " like a novice :)
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello

1. glad you got it working

2. AwoRewards saves the email template in the language of your admin panel.  So to add in multiple languages, change your language in admin and then make the modifications

3. What was the error?

• Default avatar
    comenaranjas    

1- Thanks ill send you files when completing admin translation too.

2 - Perfect thanks

3 - As mentioned by e-mail im unable to show the button to change points in to coupon (create the coupon) on the Credit Page.

I have a customer with 8 points so I have set up the following settings:[url=https://postimg.org/image/u6gwqwq71/][img]https://s22.postimg.org/u6gwqwq71/awo_reward1.jpg[/img][/url]

In the frontend logged in as that customer I don't see any option to change the points to coupon in the credit page, ive tried removing minimum, block etc and read all documentation, points are rewarded correctly since you noticed the issue about time in our host but can't see where customers can change points in the credit page.

As you know we are trying to set up the component as our previous one with the same relation in points to coupons. Which you can see in the table at this link http://www.comenaranjas.com/en/change-points.html

Sorry to be so impatient but our old system is failing and that is why we are on a hurry to set up your component.

You have the access from the username I send you by email (is an admin) in case you wanna check.

Regards

• Your avatar
    seyi    

Hello,

The admin access does  not work any more.  Can you activate it so I can take a look?

Also, just looking at the image, your email content is blank.  This would cause the button not to show.  Can you enter some email content there?

Also looking at your points table for conversion, you should set the Points to Amount Ratio to 8, not 0.1.  Right now it is set that ever point is worth 10 euros.

That also affects the minimum payout.  If you set points to amount ratio to 8 and minimum amount to 2, then the customer will need to have 8x2=16 points minimum before they would see the payment button.
  • Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago

Hi

Email send with access, yeah was trying to set it up as the table were customers change points in multiples of 2 if that is possible if not is not dramatic but struggling to get the correct values for the conversion of the table.

Regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

I added 'this is a test' in the email content, and now the payment button is visible.
  • Default avatar
    comenaranjas    

Thanks a lot!