AWO Coupon issues on my site

• Default avatar
    felicity    
     7 years ago

HI

I purchased the latest version of AWO Coupon and upgraded an existing site and now have the following issues:
    1/ coupon fields are not showing when selecting coupon ie can't edit or update coupon
    2/ tools tab will not open so I can not upgrade the licence number
    3/ coupons not working - gives the following error: Coupon Error: Data could not be fetched.
    4/ can not add a new coupon as when I select new the fields do not load ie loads a blank page

Could you please advise urgently.

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Sounds like you have a javascript problem. Try clearing your browser cache and trying again.
  • Default avatar
    felicity    
     7 years ago

oh course I tried clearing the cache - that has not resolved the issue - the issue is much bigger than that - did you read my points? I can't even edit a coupon or add a coupon, let alone the coupon not working for the user
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

If you can send a private message with temp access I am happy to look at it.
  • Default avatar
    felicity    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

thank you - here is the access:

[removed]
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the access. There is a problem upgrading AwoCoupon, as you can see on the dashboard it says version 2.0.21, when the current version is 2.5.0.

I think it needs a manual upgrade. Can you send a private message with temp ftp access??
  • Default avatar
    felicity    

yes - how do I send a private message? is this a private message?

I was really needing to fix this urgently today and am frustrated that I went and re-purchased the component and it is still not working. I'm happy to give you ftp access but don't know if this is private or not? I went and manually replaced all the files but that has not made any difference yet

could you please advise urgently
  • Your avatar
    seyi    

Hello,

Click on the envelope next to my name to open the private message section.

Thanks for the access. Looks like you might have forgotten to manually upload the items that go into the media folder which was why some of the javascript was not working.. In any case, deleted some old data which allowed the normal installation through joomla installer. So should be working now, please test.