order reward coupon configuration

• Default avatar
    peter75    
     7 years ago

Hello support

I am currently using a reward coupon rule for orders over $120 to be given a coupon of 10%, regardless how much the next order minimum is.

The testing result shows however it is requesting the order minimum of $120 and over for the coupon to be executed.

Your advice on how this could be adjusted will be appreciated.

regards

En Jie
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Have a look at the coupon to copy used in the rule. You will then need to update the coupon, either in AwoCoupon or in your shopping cart system, wherever you created it.
  • Default avatar
    peter75    
     7 years ago

Hello Seyi

Thank you for the reply.

I am now having a different issue to stop me getting this fixed. I am not able to save any changes made to the rules. When the 'save & close' or 'close' buttons are hit, nothing happens and no change is saved. I am running:

Joomal 3.6.2
    VM 3.0.16
    aworewards 2.2.8

regards

En Jie
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Just tested Joomla 3.6.2, AwoRewards 2.2.8 and not having any problems saving a rule. I tested in both Google Chrome and Firefox. Maybe there is some old javascript being loaded, can you try clearing cache? Also try it in a different browser.
  • Default avatar
    zuzana    
     7 years ago

Hello,

I have the same problem I can not save any "configuration" setting Joomla 3.6.2, AwoRewards 2.2.8m VM 3.0.17 - Firefox and also Chrome.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

I believe the issue here is cached. Please get latest, 2.2.9.
  • Default avatar
    peter75    
     7 years ago

Hello Seyi

I have now downloaded and installed 2.2.9 and the issue remains after clearing the cache - cannot save, close or cancel the 'rules' window. Happy to send you the credentials if you could provide a private space. (it is currently on a development site.)

best regards

En Jie
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Yes please, just click the 'send pm' to send me a private message.
  • Default avatar
    peter75    
     7 years ago

Hello Seyi

Before I have you spending you time one it. I decided to uninstall it and reinstall it again in case there is some corruption (since it is on a staging site only). Now it is giving a warning 'invalid licence' and I suspect this has something to do with it as I have only got the licence for the live site.

Anyway I can have a temporary licence for testing purpose on a staging site? (staging.valleygreentea.com.au)

best regards

En Jie
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Your staging website is already added to your license. Just verify that both the licence and local key in the AwoRewards extension matches what is in your account here:
    https://awodev.com/user/keys
  • Default avatar
    peter75    
     7 years ago

Hello Seyi

I am at loss here:
    1/ I have now updated the licence and local key on my staging site
    2/ created a 10% discount gift coupon in Virtuemart
    3/ created a rule to offer (copy to) the coupon to customers order $120 and more

The program is however not generating coupons.

I can see there are two additional plugins from the backend admin AwoCoupon - AwoRewards and VMCoupon - AwoRewards. but no being to see any record or configure them (not listed under components either).

I am sure I am missing something here. Would you be able to shine some light on this?

best regards

En Jie
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

If you send a private message with temp admin access I can look at it.

Here are a couple of things to check
    - verify the VMCoupon - AwoRewards plugin is enabled
    - in aworewards->configuration verify that the order status you want the rule to be triggered is set
    - check your rule and order again, to verify that the order met the requirements of the rule
  • Default avatar
    peter75    
     7 years ago

Hi Seyi

Here are my response to your suggestions:
    - verify the VMCoupon - AwoRewards plugin is enabled
    Res: yes, it is enabled
    - in aworewards->configuration verify that the order status you want the rule to be triggered is set
    Res: it is set to 'pending, confirmed and shipped' (I will send you the credentials for our staging site for your reference)
    - check your rule and order again, to verify that the order met the requirements of the rule
    Res: I believe I have.

Over and above, I do not seem to be able to save changes made to the configurationĀ to my live site. The staging site is only saving changes after I deleted and re-installed the licence, but it is producing a credit history error.

regards

En Jie

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

Are you using the latest version of AwoRewards, 2.2.9? The configuration not saving issue is fixed in that version.

Hello,

Thanks for the access. I took a look and you have 'Order Number to trigger rule' set to 1. This means that the rule will only trigger for the first order, if it happens to be over 120. If you want it to trigger for all orders, the leave that field blank.