Customers Know their gift certificated Balance

• Your avatar
    mahoot    
     7 years ago

how can we let our customers to know about their gift balance?

for example we made 200 box gift for a customer & he want to use it many times, how he can know about his gift balance?

also what is (Gift Certificate Balance History Redeem gift certificates and list history of gift certificate balance)

its a front page that let users to see their gift balance?

or what?

will be glad to read answers.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

"Gift Certificate Balance History Redeem gift certificates and list history of gift certificate balance"

That is the page that shows the gift certificate balance.
  • Your avatar
    mahoot    
     7 years ago

actually we want to make credit for our customers...

buy 400$ credit for just 300$ . and we are doing this by gift certificated.
    then they can use this gift to buy about 400$ products, the problems as i mentioned in previous post is customers can not check their balance of credit(gift)

either we are going wrong, or awocoupon is not able to do the job.
  • Your avatar
    mahoot    
     7 years ago

yes but we got a problem with that. when they redeem their gift code they are not able anymore to use this code for buying products. as a matter in fact i do not get what is the function of this redeem button??!!
    seems like with hiting redeem code they kill that gift code. and it become non editable with an orange icon in administrator history of usage.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello

No, there is no front end function to check gift certificate balance. It can be done by the admin.

If you have balance setup, and have balance of what is not used automatically being added to user account, then they can always see their credit balance.

If you just need a front end way of viewing gift certificate and its balance, then this can be done with AwoTracker.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

it goes into their balance, please review this blog:

https://awodev.com/blog/awocoupon-gift-certificate-balance

The using the balance section.
  • Your avatar
    mahoot    
     7 years ago

what is this balance setup? how should i do?

i got confused, am i able to show customer how much left from his gift or not?

we are making all gifts manually and assign them to users account.
  • Your avatar
    mahoot    
     7 years ago

how can i add module to checkout page?

the module is "AwoCoupon Customer Balance" right?

iv made mod_virtuemart_cart template override and im going to put this module into html or php which i dont know what to do in the rest
  • Your avatar
    mahoot    
     7 years ago

i got the answer. just needed to make a menu & assign moduleto virtuemart cart menu & put module in a wanted place. then it will working charm.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Great. And yes, it is the AwoCoupon Customer Balance module.