Messages, language strings

• Default avatar
    opt2bout    
     7 years ago

I have just installed and configuring things. I have Coupon Code Error descriptions entered and have run into a couple of things.

1.When a user goes into Hikashop (business) and enters and invalid coupon code, the cart just refreshes but no messages are displayed. I have populated the Coupon Code Error Description tab with the Debug options. Before AWO Coupon was installed, I used to get a language string display that we had written to show "Coupon code is invalid or has expired" message.

2. When testing the apply voucher to my account balance, the Add a gift certificate field--if incorrect or other issues), we get a message "COM_AWOCOUPON_GBL_ERROR" ... What should we say here...I am assuming that since this isn't handled by the Coupon Code Error language, I can just create an override in the Language settings but I'm not sure why this message appears sometimes.

Sometimes is a bad coupon code, or it has expired, but also it shows up when the coupon has already been activated/in use. Just want to clarify this and possibly, if missing, have a Coupon code descriptor/configuration field added to the configuration settings.

Thank you!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

1. Cant seem to produce this locally. Can you send me private message with how to produce it on your site?

2. That is just an error and you can override it. It says "Error". Will be fixed in the next release.