error when updating to 2.4.8

• Default avatar
    jeroenb    
     7 years ago

When upgrading to the latest version I get this message:
    Unknown column 'email_subject_lang_id' in '#__awocoupon_profile' SQL=ALTER TABLE #__awocoupon_profile CHANGE email_subject_lang_id idlang_email_subject INT

What should I do about this?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

So the update did not finish? What version are you updating from?

You could add the field by running the sql command in php myadmin:

ALTER TABLE #__awocoupon_profile ADD COLUMN email_subject_lang_id INT;

Would need to change #__ to your actual prefix.
  • Default avatar
    jeroenb    
     7 years ago

I was upgrading from 2.4.5

I executed the statement, when I install the upgrade again I get this message:
    Duplicate column name 'idlang_email_subject' SQL=ALTER TABLE #__awocoupon_profile CHANGE email_subject_lang_id idlang_email_subject INT

Also, I forgot to mention yesterday, when I click on 'Coupons' from the main component menu I get this error:
     1054-Unknown column 'c.upc' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT c.id,c.coupon_code,c.num_of_uses_total,c.num_of_uses_customer,c.coupon_value_type, c.coupon_value,c.coupon_value_def,c.upc, c.min_value,c.discount_type,c.user_type,c.function_type,c.startdate,c.expiration,c.order_id,c.published, 0 as usercount,0 as asset1count,0 as asset2count,c.exclude_giftcert,c.note, c.parent_type,c.params, GROUP_CONCAT(t.tag separator ", ") as coupon_tags FROM #__awocoupon c LEFT JOIN #__awocoupon_tag t ON t.coupon_id=c.id WHERE estore="virtuemart" GROUP BY c.id ORDER BY c.coupon_code LIMIT 0, 20

When I add the column 'upc' to the table, the message disappears. But I don't think this is the correct way.

However, when clicking New->coupon it all seems to work fine.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Ok, think its time for a manual install:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/duplicate-column-name-voucherfilenamelangid-sql-alter-table-when-upgrad#comment-9102

• Default avatar
    jeroenb    
     7 years ago

Thanks you, that did the trick. It seemed that there was a SQL update from 2.4.3 also missing.
    Problem solved.