Paytrail - problem

• Default avatar
    Vitiju    
     7 years ago

Hi, when using AwoCoupon in Virtuemart, our Paytrail payment module don't work.

Everything seems to be alright, the order looks fine, and calculates the price ok, but it never advances to payment. When coupon is not used, the same order works just fine.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

What version of Virtuemart? Do yo have a copy of the paytrail payment method I can test locally?
  • Default avatar
    Vitiju    
     7 years ago

Hi,

Awocoupon Version: 2.0.11

Virtuemart version prior to this (We have not yet updated):

UPDATE FOUND! CLICK TO UPDATE. 2.0.24c

Joomla! 2.5.16

Paytrail can bested using these instructions:

http://support.paytrail.com/hc/en-us/articles/202356778-Testing-the-Payment-system-incl-test-credentials-
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

So you are using virtuemart 2.0.24c?

Also the link you send does not have a link to the plugin. Do you have a link for that?
  • Default avatar
    Vitiju    
     7 years ago

Hi, could you contact Paytrail directly, here's the address to their support page:

http://support.paytrail.com/hc/en-us/categories/200133266-Merchants

This company (Nets) operates also in Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Estonia, so this same problem might also occur elsewhere.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

I do not really support payment methods. Obviously this is doing something different from the others. I can quickly look at it but just need a copy of the plugin. Or if that is not possible temporary admin and ftp access.
  • Default avatar
    HaroldMarshall    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Could you please contact me directly to discuss about the admin access? My email address is [deleted].

Thanks!

Harri
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

No need to enter your email address in the forum, I have deleted it from the previous post. I have sent you a private message.