generete coupons - problem

• Default avatar
    micha    
     8 years ago

Hi, after upgrading (from 2.4.0) to 2.4.7.1 I have problem with generate coupons option (awocoupon->coupons->generate coupons). After choosing the template and number of coupons to generate nothing happens when i click The Save&Close button.
    Regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

I have tested this on the demo site and not having any problems with it. It may be a case of loading an old javascript file. Can you clear your browser cache and try it again?
  • Default avatar
    micha    
     8 years ago

Well I've tried cleaning browser and joomla cache, reinstall AwoCoupon, different browsers - even my windows phone browser - and it's still the same. When I click Save&Close the "#" symbol is added to the end of the url adress in browser and nothing else happens.
    I've tried it on Virtuemart 2.6.6 and 2.6.22 - my joomla ver is 2.5.28.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Yes, there is a problem when testing on Joomla 2.5.28. Here is what will fix the issue:

in www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/views/coupon/tmpl/generate.php, around line 49 is this:

<form action="index.php" method="post" id="adminForm" name="adminForm" onsubmit="return submitbutton()" enctype="multipart/form-data" class="form-validate">

Change it to this
    <form action="index.php" method="post" id="adminForm" name="adminForm" enctype="multipart/form-data" class="form-validate">

That should do it.
  • Default avatar
    micha    
     8 years ago

Works fine now, thanks!