gift certificate is not sent

• Default avatar
    TRIBU    
     8 years ago

I created a Gift Certificate for sale on my store virtuemart. I created the product in the store and I tested the purchase with PayPal and everything works, but the Gift Certificate is not sent, and even email the admin who warns sending. Where am I wrong?
    I checked the settings as you say in the FAQ and is correct. All the coupons settings, templates, code, etc. I am accurate, as I understand it the product of virtuemart simply indicates the cost and enable the purchase and the AWOCoupon system will send the gift certificate after it was confirmed the payment. Right? All this takes place, but the email that sends the certificate with the coupon will not start. Please help me because I urgently to start the store.
    The link is https://www.ilvasapolli.it/index.php/prova-sottoscrizione. If you need to access the admin can give you temporary access to the back end.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Yes, you are correct, the product in Virtuemart simply indicates cost and enables purchase from AwoCoupon system. You did not mention this step, so just want to verify, you did create a gift certificate product in AwoCoupon that is tied to the gift certificate product in Virtuemart right?

In AwoCoupon->configuration->gift certificate tab, there is a debug mode at the bottom of the settings. Enable that and then purchase a gift certificate again. It should give a little information about where it is stopping.
  • Default avatar
    TRIBU    
     8 years ago

ok, I will watch Monday together with our developer. I am a web designer. As for the product of virtuemart I think I have done everything correctly. I will attach the screen, but I do not think you can do. It seems to me correct.

• Default avatar
    TRIBU    
     8 years ago

Ok we did debugging and, if I understand correctly, there is a problem with the creation of the product in virtuemart. At this point I think it is best that you tell me exactly how to proceed, because I thought I had done everything correctly.
    Anyway here is the debug text:

2016-02-07 15:01:54 MESSAGE
    order[7]

SELECT * FROM (
                        SELECT i.virtuemart_order_item_id AS order_item_id,i.virtuemart_order_id AS order_id,p.product_parent_id,i.product_item_price,i.product_quantity,
                                u.virtuemart_user_id AS user_id,u.email,u.first_name,u.last_name,ap.expiration_number,ap.expiration_type,ap.coupon_template_id,
                                ap.profile_id,ap.product_id AS product_id,i.product_attribute,i.order_item_name,ap.vendor_name,ap.vendor_email,
                                o.order_currency AS currency_id, i.product_item_price AS product_price_notax, i.product_basePriceWithTax as product_price,
                                o.virtuemart_vendor_id as vendor_id,ap.price_calc_type,ap.coupon_code_prefix,ap.coupon_code_suffix

FROM #__virtuemart_order_items i 
                          JOIN #__awocoupon_giftcert_product ap ON (
                                                                ap.product_id=i.virtuemart_product_id 
                                                                            OR 
                                                                i.product_attribute LIKE CONCAT("%""child_id"":""",ap.product_id,"""%")
                                                            )
                          JOIN #__virtuemart_orders o ON o.virtuemart_order_id=i.virtuemart_order_id
                          JOIN #__virtuemart_products p ON p.virtuemart_product_id=ap.product_id
                          JOIN #__virtuemart_order_userinfos u ON u.virtuemart_order_id=i.virtuemart_order_id AND u.address_type="BT"
                          LEFT JOIN #__awocoupon_voucher_customer g ON g.order_id=i.virtuemart_order_id AND g.estore="virtuemart"
                         WHERE i.virtuemart_order_id=7 AND g.order_id IS NULL AND ap.published=1 AND ap.estore="virtuemart"
                         GROUP BY i.virtuemart_order_item_id

UNION

SELECT i.virtuemart_order_item_id AS order_item_id,i.virtuemart_order_id AS order_id,p.product_parent_id,i.product_item_price,i.product_quantity,
                                u.virtuemart_user_id AS user_id,u.email,u.first_name,u.last_name,ap.expiration_number,ap.expiration_type,ap.coupon_template_id,
                                ap.profile_id,p.product_parent_id AS product_id,i.product_attribute,i.order_item_name,ap.vendor_name,ap.vendor_email,
                                o.order_currency AS currency_id, i.product_item_price AS product_price_notax, i.product_basePriceWithTax as product_price,
                                o.virtuemart_vendor_id as vendor_id,ap.price_calc_type,ap.coupon_code_prefix,ap.coupon_code_suffix

FROM #__virtuemart_order_items i 
                          JOIN #__virtuemart_products p ON p.virtuemart_product_id=i.virtuemart_product_id
                          JOIN #__awocoupon_giftcert_product ap ON ap.product_id=p.product_parent_id 
                          JOIN #__virtuemart_orders o ON o.virtuemart_order_id=i.virtuemart_order_id
                          JOIN #__virtuemart_order_userinfos u ON u.virtuemart_order_id=i.virtuemart_order_id AND u.address_type="BT"
                          LEFT JOIN #__awocoupon_voucher_customer g ON g.order_id=i.virtuemart_order_id AND g.estore="virtuemart"
                         WHERE i.virtuemart_order_id=7 AND g.order_id IS NULL AND ap.published=1 AND ap.estore="virtuemart"
                           AND p.product_parent_id!=0
                         GROUP BY i.virtuemart_order_item_id
                    ) t
                    GROUP BY order_item_id

2016-02-07 15:01:54 MESSAGE
    order[7]
    no giftcert found in order
  • Default avatar
    TRIBU    
     8 years ago

Problem solved. I think there is a misconception in the manual which explains how to create a product Gift Certificate. The indication is to create a good discount as a model instead goes created a Gift Certificate as a model. Maybe I misunderstood me or I mistranslated, however now everything is ok. Just one thing, how do I translate the dates that appear in the profile? A profile is sent with the date written in English :)
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, glad you got it working now.

The dates should show in the language it is being sent in. Do you have Joomla language set to English? Also what date are you referring to? The expiration date?