Payment with Awo Points?

• Default avatar
    francisco0    
     8 years ago

Hello,

I´m launching a campaign to get new registered users and the will get 500 points That's working fine, but now how can they apply those 500 points (10 points = $ 1MXN) in their next purchase? I know I can configure to get a coupon, but how can the user apppy directly his points.

Example:

Order amount: $400

Te user has 500 points = $50

So he can apply somehow his points and the total order will be $450.

Thanks!!
  • Default avatar
    francisco0    
     8 years ago

An error on my example

Example:

Order amount: $500

Te user has 500 points = $50

So he can apply somehow his points and the total order will be $450.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

If you are using AwoCoupon pro also, and you have gift certificate balance enabled:
    https://awodev.com/blog/awocoupon-gift-certificate-balances->

Then you can automatically convert points earned in AwoRewards to AwoCoupon Pro gift certificate balance by going to AwoRewards->configuration->automatic payout, and setting up the 'AwoCoupon Balance' option.
  • Default avatar
    francisco0    
     8 years ago

Hello,

thanks, I´m using Awo Coupon Pro and Awo Affiliates, but I dont want to convert points to Coupon or Gift certificate, simply I want to be able to pay with points, is that possible?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

You posted in the AwoRewards forum, so thought you were using AwoRewards, not AwoAffiliate.

What I am referring to is not converting to gift certificate, it is converting to a gift certificate balance, which resides in the customer account and can be used to make payment without the use of a coupon code. This option to convert to a balance is not available in AwoAffiliate, but it is in AwoRewards.

But to answer you question directly, no, AwoAffiliate and AwoRewards are not used for processing of payment in anyway. So no, not possible to use the points directly to checkout.
  • Default avatar
    francisco0    
     8 years ago

Hello Seyi.

thanks for your answer, I had read the link you suggested, but I had checked my config and I can not get the my test user to apply his points during the payment.

How can I give you access to my admin?

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

You can send me a private message with the information.