Issue in Awocoupon Free: error message is not displayed correctly when using wrong or invalid coupon

• Default avatar
    MMC Edizioni    
     8 years ago

Hi
    I have downloaded and installed the latest Awocoupon Free version 2.20, but I'm experiencing a problem with error message.
    When I try to apply a non-existing or a non-valid coupon, I get a couple of error/alert messages at the same time: the first is the correct one, saying that "the coupon is wrong or non existant"; the second one says that "the coupon is valid and has been correctly applied"!!
    That second message is obviously wrong, and should not be displyed. Is there a way to fix this important issue?
    I'm using J 3.4.4 and VM 3.0.10
    Thank you in advance for any help or hint.
    Regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Awocoupon 2.0.20 should have fixed this issue. I have installed locally:

- AwoCoupon 2.0.20
    - Virtuemart 3.0.10
    - Joomla 3.4.4

In my testing I do not receive this error. So really cannot offer any help as to the problem. However, I did find some issues for vm 3.0.10 and have now updated AwoCoupon to 2.0.21. Please get latest:

http://www.awocoupon.com/starter

If you are still receiving the issue, I can debug it directly but for that you would need to send a private message with temporary admin and ftp access.
  • Default avatar
    MMC Edizioni    
     8 years ago

Yes, you're right: after installing latest 2.0.21 and also updating the old 2.0.19 template override, all goes smoothly.
    Thank you for your support :)