Awo coupon repeat discount every X amount of order

• Default avatar
    petamazon    
     8 years ago

Hello there,

We want to create a6 euro discount coupon to the overall order with minimum price order at 30 euros. This is the easy part. The part that i don't know if its possible with awo coupon is this: If one client orders for example 60 euros stuff, then can we make this 6 euro discount to be applied to each 30 euros of order? So, if for example order is 70 euros, he gets discount 12 euros. If its 110 euros he gets discount 18 euros etc.

I would appreciate it if i could get answer as soon as possible in order to create a promotion.

Thank you in advance
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

You can achieve this with a parent coupon. So for example:

Coupon A:
    value: 6 euro
    minimum value: 30

Coupon B:
    value: 12 euro
    minimum value: 60

Coupon Parent
    function type: parent
    process type: first found match
    coupons: add coupons A, B, ...etc, make sure ordered with the most expensive to the least expensive

Then it should work as you want. Obviously the limitation here is you have to guess the max that a customer would spend and add as many coupons as is needed.
  • Default avatar
    petamazon    
     8 years ago

Ok first of all i create for example 3 coupons, one for minimum 30 euros one for 60 and one for 90 euros. Then i created a parent with First found match and i added those 3 coupons by putting first the most expensive and last the cheapest.

When i try the coupon, it only ads the 30 euros coupon and if i try a more than 60 euros order or more than 90 euros order it still keeps the 30 euros discount.

Any ideas?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Are you using the latest version of AwoCoupon Pro, 2.4.2? There was a problem with an earlier version of AwoCoupon that would not order the coupons correctly.

If first found match is not working for you, you can use the process type 'highest value'. A little bit more processing as it has to pro0cess all the coupons to find the highest value, but that should work.
  • Default avatar
    petamazon    
     8 years ago

I just installed the latest version and i tried both ways but i cannot see the coupon applied. Only the cheaper coupon
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Not sure then. Can you please send a private message with temp admin access to have a look?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the access. Found the problem. You set the value of every child coupon to 6 euros. If you update them to 6, 12, and 18, pretty confident it will work.