upgrade to Pro

• Default avatar
    saeednabi    
     8 years ago

Hi
    I could publish coupons with basic version of Awocoupon.
    Today I bought Pro version and after installation, I can not create any new coupon
    Please help In this regard
    thanks
    Nabi
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Can you describe more the error you are having? If you like me to lok directly at it, plesee send a private message with temp admin access.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the access. The problem is the YT framework plugin loads jquery into AwoCoupon causing a javascript error. If you disabled the plugin, adding a coupon would work fine. I tried adding AwoCoupon to the exclude list but it seems that only works for the front end not the backend. Basically the YT framework file needs to be altered to exclude also in the back end and it should then work fine. I can make the alteration if you can send me the plugin file or send me temp ftp access to change it.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the access. After looking at the code, it is just an error in the plugin as the exclude jquery list should work on the admin also.

So here is what I change in the YT Framework plugin:
    in www/plugins/system/yt/yt.php, around line 74 is this:
    <?php

if( (JRequest::getVar('option') != $this->params->get('no_jquery')) || ( is_array($this->params->get('no_jquery')) && !in_array(JRequest::getVar('option'),$this->params->get('no_jquery')) ) ){
    ?>

I change it to this:
    <?php

/*if( (JRequest::getVar('option') != $this->params->get('no_jquery')) || ( is_array($this->params->get('no_jquery')) && !in_array(JRequest::getVar('option'),$this->params->get('no_jquery')) ) ){*/

$no_jquery explode(",",$this->params->get('no_jquery') ); if(  !in_array(JRequest::getVar('option'),$no_jquery) ) { # seyi_code
    ?>

Now AwoCoupon loads fine.

Hopefully the problem will be fixed in future version of yt.

• Default avatar
    yetzur    
     8 years ago

Hi
    I dont seem to get it right and only messing thing up
    i have ftp excess now but cant seem to be able to change the code
    i am not an experienced jscript guy.
    this is the ftp server and password:
    -------- DELETED ------------------

if you can pls give it a try i will be very gratefull
    if it dosnt work you can try with this ip:
    also when i excluded com_awocoupon from yt framework i get this problem thet i cant edit my products, is this related?
    tnx
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

I have made the modification. Please test it out. And no, it should not affect editing your products. The only thing that should happen is jquery is not loaded in awocoupon, allowing awocoupon to work properly.
  • Default avatar
    yetzur    
     8 years ago

nothing is changed
    still dont work
    tnx for trying i think i will hire a progremer to help me out
  • Default avatar
    yetzur    
     8 years ago

fixed
    programer fix it
  • Your avatar