andy15    
     8 years ago

Hi Seyi,

Using
    J3.4.1
    Vm3.0.8
    Rupostel OPC -latest as of today
    AWO Coupon Pro 2.3.8

I have set up a 30% off coupon, that is set to be used for a number of uses -1 , per customer. It also has a parameter that at least £50 must be spent.

But this coupon cant be used by new customer?

It needs to have a user logged in already. Is there anyway around this, to show the discount, before the user registers and uses the coupon?

see a screenshot here - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29102555/screencapture-www-nutrisport-co-uk-administrator-index-php-1431538584193.png

Thanks
    Andy
  • Default avatar
    andy15    
     8 years ago

Hi Seyi, I cant seem to edit the original post, but I had an additional question for the same coupon.

Can the coupon be recorded as used, only when the order is "confirmed"? currently with this coupon, once the order is "Pending" it shows as being used.

We had a customer that used it, tried to pay with paypal & then decided to set up a new order paying with sagepay and couldnt then use the coupon
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

AwoCoupon does not force logging in on number of uses per customer. Try disabling opc and testing.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

For virtuemart, in awocoupon->configuration, you can set the order status to record the usage.