Auto affiliation system question

• Default avatar
    matteo4    
     9 years ago

Hi, i'd like to buy your AwoAffiliates component but i don't understand if i can use it to do this:

- Marcus is an affiliate of my company "Xyz inc" website.
    - Marcus wants to give a coupon to his friend Lucas so Marcus logs in my site, autogenerate a coupon code and give it to Lucas
    - When Lucas registers on my site he can use his coupon to get a 5% discount forever and every time he makes an order Marcus get a percentage

Can i do this with some of your components? Maybe something is doable and something not?

Thank you very much,
    Matteo

(sorry for my poor english)
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

You can mostly do what you want with AwoAffiliate.

The only thing is that Marcus cannot auto generate his own coupons. The admin can create an affiliate coupon for Marcus, or you could set it up so on registration an affiliate coupon is automatically created for Marcus. Then he can give that coupon out and when Lucas uses it, he will receive the discount and Marcus will be credited with a commission.

Let me know if you have further questions.
  • Default avatar
    matteo4    
     9 years ago

Seyi, thank you for your reply!

So Marcus gives his coupon to Lucas. Lucas receive a discount (and Marcus receive his commission) every time he uses his coupon.
    Can i set things so that Lucas become "forever" referral of Marcus the first time he uses the coupon without needing to use his coupon every time?

Matteo

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Yes, there is an option in awoaffiliate->configuration for that.
  • Default avatar
    matteo4    
     8 years ago

Hi, i have been using your components for a while now and i'm very satisfied. I followed your suggestion above and found in awoaffiliate->configuration the option to link "forever" a referral to a sponsor (it's working).

But... i need to give also the discount to the referral forever without needing him to input the coupon code every time... Is this possibile?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

There is no feature to keep givin the referral a discount. It can probably be done with a custom plugin. Please send me a private message if you want me to quote the customization.