AWO coupon error 20 JPath::check Snooping out of bounds @ JPATH_COMPONENT/views

• Default avatar
    dennis9    
     9 years ago

Hi,

I'm developping a webshop, using Joomla / Virtuemart and have AWO Coupon Pro installed.
    When I adding a coupon code, sometimes I get the following error;

=======
    Fout: 20
    JPath::check Snooping out of bounds @ JPATH_COMPONENT/views
    =======

After refresh the page, the coupon code works well....

What can be the problem and wat can I do to solve it?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

I dont think this is a problem with coupons. did a quick search on google and found this post for example:
    http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2478578

Seems to be some type of a cookie problem. Try it in another browser to see if you get the same results.
  • Default avatar
    dennis9    
     9 years ago

I tried an other browser, and the same error appears.

I have found a specific situation where it goes wrong.

I have an coupon code with discount on specific products, when I add the code without adding the specific product to the cart, there will be an error displayd that the code isn't right. Afther that I add the specific product and add the code again, then the error 20 appears.

After refreshing the page, it goes well again.

I also use bonus products, but the error is shown also without trigger a bonus product.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

I could not produce it. Can you send a pm with how to test this on your site, including the coupon code?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Your hunch on bonus was correct. There is an incompatibility issue between AwoCoupon and Bonus. If you disable either, it should work fine. Please try this fix:

in www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/virtuemart/couponhandler.php around line 305 is this:

$frontcontroller = new AwoCouponSiteController();

Please change it to this:

$frontcontroller = new AwoCouponSiteController( array('base_path'=>JPATH_ROOT.'/components/com_awocoupon') );

I believe that will fix the problems.
  • Default avatar
    dennis9    
     9 years ago

this works like a charm, thank you very much!